Lemo developed the 3K.93C Series connectors in the early stages of the introduction of HDTV, becoming the global standard camera connector for high-definition TV.
It is one of the only connectors being used worldwide that fully complies with SMPTE, ARIB and EBU standards for both signal and cable. LEMO's 3K.93C connectors are the Global standard in national and international broadcast companies with over 50,000 connectors in use from studio and stadium installations to OB Van use.Benefits:
- Push-pull self-latching system for quick and easy mating.
- Compact design with 2 fibre, 2 power contacts and 2 signal contacts.
- Mean optical insertion loss (0.10dB)
- Stainless Steel Harsh Environment - Rated to IP68
The LEMO Hermaphroditic series provide a rugged high performance patented push-pull -
hermaphroditic interconnection system.
These 'genderless' connectors combine LEMO's well proven push-pull latching technology and the use of LEMO's standard high quality optical and electrical contacts.
The main features:
- New patented push-pull hermaphroditic self-latching system
- 2 shell sizes, SH and MH series compact unsealed version for general purpose applications
- Rugged waterproof (IP 68) version for all outdoor applications
- Choice of multi-fibre or electrical contacts configurations
- Lightweight design with shell in anthracite nickel-plated aluminium alloy
- Low loss ceramic PC technology in multimode and single mode
- Gold plated electrical contacts