Welcome to Zero Psi
Zero Psi Ltd supply and support field deployable harsh environment fibre optic infrastructure from a range of manufacturers including the broadcast industry standard LEMO 3k.93c HDTV camera cable assemblies. Field installation and support is offered through the Mobile Fibre Laboratory Service provided in partnership with Bryant Unlimited. A purpose built mobile fibre laboratory that provides the appropriate controlled environment and state of the art production and fusion splice equipment to conduct fibre optic termination on-site or in the field.
Zero Psi offer a range of HDSDI copper to fibre media converters and the Opticomm Optiva configurable fibre optic signal transport card rack system from for DVI, HDMI, HDSDI Video, AES and Analogue Audio and data.
Working closely with our principle suppliers we are able to offer our customers high quality cost effective product solutions together with a high level of product support.
Summary of Infrastructure Supported:
- Lemo 3K.93c SMPTE 311M Fibre Optic Infrastructure
- Lemo 4K and Series H
- Neutrik opticalCON Duo and Quad
- Fiberco Expanded Beam Connector Range
- Tactical Deployable Fibre
- Premise tight buffered and loose tube fibre
- Summary of Active Fibre Optic Equipment:
Summary of Active Fibre Optic Equipment:
- Copper to Fibre media Converters – Fibre Optic Extenders
- Opticomm Optiva – Fibre Optic Signal Transport Rack
- LEMO - SHACK SMPTE311M Infrastructure Adapter
- LEMO – MEERKAT Triax to Fibre Media Converter
- Camlinx – HD Fibre Optic Camera Back System
- OTDR – Fibre Test Equipment
- Fibre Optic Fusion Splicers